The movie critic on NPR yesterday called the new Cats musical a Christmas gift for movie critics. She also said (paraphrasing from memory) that it is so terrible on so many levels that of course you should see it.
Here is the last paragraph from the LA Times review by Justin Chang:
"I remember / the time I knew what happiness was," Grizabella sings. You will remember it, too, and you will know it again once you have ascended to your own Heaviside Layer, located just beyond the light of the exit sign.
Other opinions would be welcome.
Edits: 12/21/19This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Cats reviews - tunenut 10:48:03 12/21/19 (5)
- Should be named "Dogs" nt - Ross 16:30:57 12/28/19 (0)
- I would go see it just for Taylor Swift. Nt - geoffkait 13:46:23 12/21/19 (3)
- " I would go see it just for Taylor Swift"..... - TWB 18:31:24 12/22/19 (2)
- RE: Never heard her sing but she's just so cute in the ad with her at a soda fountain nt - B. Scarpia 16:48:05 01/16/20 (0)
- "One for the litter box" - free.ranger 08:34:46 12/23/19 (0)