I sure do. I just finished NF's heaping feast of "Spotless". It's the story of two French brothers, who have a dark past, that end up living in England. The married brother runs a forensic cleaning service and the other is a petty criminal. They run afoul of a local gangster, Brendon Coyle of Downton Abbey, who presses them into his service by having them clean up his messes for big money. Fully developed with a pretty wife, hot teen daughter, and a precoscious son, the story melds all the various elements into one big blender with good result.
Things start to really roll around episode three.
If you don't like Brit Crime, skip it. Why don't we have such creativity from our tele-writers?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Do you lke Brit Crime? - Billy Wonka 16:45:54 01/26/20 (6)
- RE: Liked DCI Banks - B. Scarpia 19:50:13 02/01/20 (0)
- Spotless one big problem - spoiler - tunenut 09:11:39 02/01/20 (0)
- Update 3 episodes in.. - tunenut 16:58:42 01/29/20 (0)
- I recommend Red Riding (2009) - Jay Buridan 13:55:57 01/27/20 (1)
- yes yes yes - Ozpomfromhell 03:37:52 01/28/20 (0)
- RE: Do you lke Brit Crime? - tunenut 09:41:05 01/27/20 (0)