Harley Quinn was a bigger disappointment than imagined. Skintight body stockings from frame one. Robbie was off a bit and McGregor was not well cast. The script was so repetitive that it reduced Robbie to a tiresome character by her playing a simple-minded woman-child the entire run time. The supporting cast was better.
The creative and colorful art design was very, very good. And, all the non-stop fight scenes were well choreographed. So, colorful violence sums it up.
I guess Robbie is the draw because the overall tone is not that of the somber DC Franchise but more along the lines of The Three Stooges.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Took a BIG ONE for the team . . . - Billy Wonka 19:18:22 02/07/20 (6)
- It was good modern Hollywood product, no problem with me. - beach cruiser 16:50:43 02/21/20 (0)
- I took yet another one... - tinear 11:16:50 02/14/20 (0)
- I usually trust this guy... - PhilJ 17:21:04 02/08/20 (0)
- That's too bad. She was brilliant as Quinn in the Suicide Squad. nt - free.ranger 09:57:15 02/08/20 (2)
- I think it almost impossible to sustain an outrageous . . . - Billy Wonka 17:13:57 02/08/20 (1)
- RE: I think it almost impossible to sustain an outrageous . . . - RGA 05:34:21 02/09/20 (0)