There's new serial on Netflix: Easy Living. Category - Crime, but it is far deeper than that, and so far, after one full season, seems to deserve its 5-star rating. It is rich in personal and family stories, so much so that my wife can't wait to see more. No overt violence either - very unusual for a crime story.
The second season started on low note, so far, but I hope they gain speed.
Swarming with interesting characters, and quite poignant in some observations, so it is easy to recommend.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Easy Living - from Finland with surprise - Victor Khomenko 07:30:17 01/03/17 (7)
- My wife and I just started watching it yesterday - Chris from Lafayette 17:23:59 01/08/17 (4)
- It will get "even more better" - Victor Khomenko 05:39:06 01/09/17 (3)
- We're taking our time, but we're now up to Season 2, Episode 2 - Chris from Lafayette 01:13:20 01/13/17 (1)
- My wife is showing clear signs of withdrawal - Victor Khomenko 07:21:58 01/13/17 (0)
- Yeah, the highest suicide rate - Eldragon 19:38:03 01/12/17 (0)
- I thought it was a sarcastic title of a show about The Winter War. - Raiderman 16:03:59 01/03/17 (1)
- Talvisota (Winter War)... - Victor Khomenko 16:43:47 01/03/17 (0)