The newest running of The Apprentice just started, and so far, I like it plenty. Arny is pretty full of himself, and the puns are corny (but funny), but the show is more entertaining than it was with Trump. As usual I don't recognize half of the "celebrities" (Olympians, sports people, housewife of something), but I can put that aside easily enough.
The biggest negative so far; Tyra Banks. Really? Has reality TV not seen enough of her? Not horrible, just think her 15 minutes is/should be over.
Watch it, it's entertaining (if you like that sort of show).
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - The Apprentice - grantv 13:43:56 01/03/17 (7)
- I thought it was pretty bad - tunenut 10:32:54 01/05/17 (0)
- RE: The Apprentice - Audiophilander 12:51:26 01/04/17 (4)
- RE: The Apprentice - mkuller 20:50:26 01/04/17 (1)
- I think that "honor" goes to day time shows - Victor Khomenko 07:15:39 01/05/17 (0)
- I hear... - Victor Khomenko 15:02:41 01/04/17 (1)
- They're renaming The Apprentice... - mkuller 09:52:35 01/05/17 (0)
- RE: The Apprentice - fantja 22:44:18 01/03/17 (0)