A rather dubious pleasure, I must say! I will make sure to recommend it to my Israeli friends - the ones I am tired of. Wife saw the brief description on the envelope and wisely bailed out, accusing me of pushing my male trash ahead of her artistic endeavors... so I had a lonely late night screening.
I think the truth lies somewhere between "idiotic" and "bizarre", and it is good film to recommend to someone you dislike severely - start with your proctologist. Amazing amount of fun one can squeeze out of a tiny female bladder. :)
I washed my hands after dropping it in the mail box. Ready now for your next recommendation!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Thank you, Grits! Finally got to see "Rabies" - Victor Khomenko 07:17:18 02/04/17 (7)
- RE: Thank you, Grits! Finally got to see "Rabies" - PdL 18:33:44 02/04/17 (2)
- This was an Israeli film. And, what makes them so . . - Billy Wonka 08:56:46 02/10/17 (0)
- Will try just that. :) - Victor Khomenko 06:08:44 02/06/17 (0)
- Your artistic pretentsions should have been satisfied . . . - Billy Wonka 09:57:22 02/04/17 (3)
- I liked the sledge hammer scene - Victor Khomenko 10:56:01 02/04/17 (2)
- Film is not high art. Just go with the flow and enjoy the.... - Billy Wonka 11:17:17 02/04/17 (1)
- What is surprising about Israeli cinema... - Victor Khomenko 12:40:45 02/04/17 (0)