"Room In Toronto".
This is the story of a girly romance between Dallas (Erika Linder) and Jasmine (Natalie Krill). Dallas owns her own roofing company and thrives on her Tomboy lifestyle. Jasmine works for a fashion firm and is engaged to her beau whom she lives with. They happen to cross paths when Natalie attends a girl party downtown and meets the aggressive Dallas. A drink, a smooch, and things are off to the races. Good thing Jasmine's man is out of town for a few long days. Things get pretty hot and then he returns quite unexpectedly.
Linder is a pretty well-known female/male model from Stockholm. She is both attractive and mystifying at the same time. She was so natural in this role it was embarrassing. Whereas Krill's role was the straight gal taking a small walk on the wild side. This movie was highly educational for me. I sat with my head cocked to the side like a Spaniel saying repeatedly: "So that's what they do?" There is a lot of action but they do keep it classy. Nothing too awfully smutty about it.
I found this thumbnail while flipping through the Exodus streaming channel and decided to give it a whirl. The film credits said it was made in cooperation with The Movie Channel.
Obviously, not for everyone. Maybe not even a few. But, Linder's performance really nails it and becomes more compelling as things develop.
No, not Czarina approved.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Below Her Mouth': Carpets will be munched, OR . . - Billy Wonka 18:47:45 03/22/17 (8)
- A favorite genre in the mid 90s - dean_martin 17:19:00 04/18/17 (0)
- Sounds like a softcore porno film - Mike B. 09:59:12 03/24/17 (0)
- RE: is this thread title rated -X- or does it just seem - user510 09:41:43 03/23/17 (3)
- Meadow Muffin? Pray tell . . . - Billy Wonka 12:42:48 03/23/17 (2)
- Interesting. Keep us posted on the sequels. - free.ranger 07:33:02 03/23/17 (0)
- Next you'll be watching... - mkuller 20:41:01 03/22/17 (0)