...this one seems to have more humor and heart than the first one.
Star-Lord finds his father, Ego, played by Kurt Russel and then all hell breaks loose, literally.
The Guardians are split up for much of the movie but the side plots don't get in the way of the humor.
There is the obligatory fighting and explosions scene toward the end that is to be expected in a Marvel comic film which becomes annoying.
But overall it's fun with some good oldie songs to keep the Boomers interested and Baby Groot steals whatever scene he's in.
See it in 3-D - I'd give it a B.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2... - mkuller 10:33:57 05/07/17 (6)
- A bit too tongue in cheek for me - E-Stat 15:58:13 05/20/17 (1)
- Maybe you missed the first one...(nt) - mkuller 17:14:26 05/20/17 (0)
- RE: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2... - Raiderman 22:43:46 05/15/17 (0)
- it was better than I expected, the 137 minutes flew by - PhilJ 17:47:11 05/14/17 (0)
- RE: I enjoyed it... - user510 16:36:35 05/10/17 (0)
- Didn't seem to be as inspired as the first . . . - Billy Wonka 08:08:42 05/08/17 (0)