I thought it was the Frenchman from Marseilles? Newp. How about LBJ? Not the trigger guy. LHO? Just a big old patsy.
This "documentary" was assembled consisting of interview outtakes of a convicted killer named James Files. In '93 he started talking (while in prison) while seeking immunity from the state of Texas to let everyone know his shot from the grassy knoll is the one that put JFK away. Files was associated with the Chicago Mob and the CIA and drew backup shooter duty on that fateful day. He claims JFK was hit two times and his shot hit the right side of his head just inside the hairline dislodging the skull piece. Files is still in prison serving 50 years for another crime.
Files confessed that LHO never fired a shot and was there as a patsy. LHO's lover said Lee thought he was there as part of a CIA Abort Team to stop the assassination because there had been a change of plans. That is the way they kept him in place in the depository.
The first part of the film is an actual mini-doc with Files on camera telling of his actions that fateful day. Then, there was a panel of five "experts" on the assassination who discussed the various nuances of what they thought had happened. LBJ's name was mentioned as if it was a foregone conclusion.
Was this for real? Well, most of the panelists thought so otherwise, they wouldn't have been panelists, si?
One night only and I took the bullet so you wouldn't have to.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - Billy Wonka 19:57:57 05/31/17 (22)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - Sondek 06:42:56 06/01/17 (19)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - geoffkait 08:56:42 06/01/17 (18)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - Sondek 10:03:13 06/01/17 (17)
- Since when are exit wounds pinholes and entry wounds - Road Warrior 14:01:33 06/01/17 (7)
- RE: Since when are exit wounds pinholes and entry wounds - geoffkait 14:08:49 06/01/17 (6)
- I've seen the entry wound, I could maybe fit my index finger in it. Clear as a bell. I have no wish to argue - Road Warrior 14:41:07 06/01/17 (5)
- RE: I've seen the entry wound, I could maybe fit my index finger in it. Clear as a bell. I have no wish to argue - geoffkait 14:58:20 06/01/17 (4)
- Files claims he aimed for JFK's right eye . . . - Billy Wonka 14:11:14 06/02/17 (3)
- Breaking News!! The mafia connection... - geoffkait 15:05:16 06/02/17 (2)
- Cool! Oliver Stone no doubt will start working on JKFII... N/T - musetap 21:29:17 06/03/17 (1)
- Jesse Ventura checks in on the JFK assassination... - geoffkait 16:58:44 06/05/17 (0)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - geoffkait 10:16:52 06/01/17 (8)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - Sondek 10:39:02 06/01/17 (7)
- Agreed. First shot occurred at time point 0 - Road Warrior 14:47:06 06/01/17 (5)
- RE: Agreed. First shot occurred at time point 0 - geoffkait 15:02:55 06/01/17 (4)
- Head shot bullet fragments found in car, ballistic analysis proved it came from Oswald's rifle - Road Warrior 18:08:55 06/01/17 (3)
- The head shot couldn't have come from LHO. - geoffkait 20:51:24 06/01/17 (2)
- True, the commison decided there was "most likely" more than one shooter . . . - Billy Wonka 14:17:20 06/02/17 (1)
- The Magic Bullet theory is only one reason to ignore the Warren Commision Report. Nt - geoffkait 14:35:32 06/02/17 (0)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - geoffkait 11:29:47 06/01/17 (0)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - geoffkait 03:21:40 06/01/17 (0)
- RE: 'I Killed JFK': Who really dunnit? - fantja 21:19:08 05/31/17 (0)