I knew it wouldn't be good or even fair, but I didn't think it would be as bad as it is. This is a STUPID movie--stupid in conception, creation, writing, most of the acting, etc. I hope the people who created and financed this go bankrupt; they certainly are creatively! There's not even any T & A other than in bikinis. I paid the toll to see Alexandra Dedario (excellent in another of my guilty pleasures, 'San Andreas'), and she's still gorgeous, but she's the best of the entire movie.
Save your $10.
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Baywatch'. YUK! - jeffreybehr 15:02:10 06/10/17 (5)
- Seriously ? I am shocked ! ... - reelsmith. 15:00:01 06/14/17 (0)
- RE: 'Baywatch'. YUK! - fantja 00:30:05 06/11/17 (0)
- RE: 'Baywatch'. YUK! - RGA 22:59:24 06/10/17 (0)
- Watch Alexandra Daddario in season one of HBO's True Detective for some eye-popping moments....//nt - MaxwellP 17:05:46 06/10/17 (1)
- She is awesome . . . the ultimate Mama Mia. * - Billy Wonka 19:49:22 06/10/17 (0)