In Reply to: Alternative ending?? posted by pbarach on May 29, 2017 at 10:37:39:
pbarach - Yes I saw it. In my opinion, the "alternate" ending was much better because it was a continuation of the films message. In the theatrical release ending - a character who was basically was peripheral comedy relief shows up and ends up being the hero.
the director wimped out...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Get Out (spoiler) - Dr Phibes 01:53:34 05/11/17 (10)
- Alternative ending?? - pbarach 10:37:39 05/29/17 (3)
- RE: Alternative ending?? - Dr Phibes 08:49:28 06/11/17 (2)
- Should have been titled 'The Stepford Negroes' . . . . - Billy Wonka 07:42:48 05/11/17 (5)
- RE: Should have been titled 'The Stepford Negroes' . . . . - beach cruiser 00:37:34 06/24/17 (0)
- RE: Should have been titled 'The Stepford Negroes' . . . . - fantja 23:27:46 05/13/17 (3)
- RE: Should have been titled 'The Stepford Negroes' . . . . - Dr Phibes 03:41:06 05/16/17 (2)
- Saw it yesterday. Thought it was excellent. - volunteer 07:50:30 05/28/17 (0)
- Sometimes reviewers see themselves in films...(nt) - mkuller 19:53:19 05/16/17 (0)