In Reply to: 'The Snowman': Good enough but not a classic . . . posted by Billy Wonka on October 20, 2017 at 18:14:50:
...are what this film is based on.
Next to Lee Child's Jack Reacher series, these are my favorites.
A little edgier, with a very flawed hero.
Anxious to see how they handle the book.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'The Snowman': Good enough but not a classic . . . - Billy Wonka 18:14:50 10/20/17 (7)
- Just saw it... - mkuller 19:59:16 10/29/17 (0)
- RE: 'The Snowman': Good enough but not a classic . . . - fantja 12:38:40 10/24/17 (0)
- Saw it yesterday. - volunteer 06:29:35 10/22/17 (1)
- J K Simmons was... - mkuller 20:55:49 10/30/17 (0)
- Nesbo's Harry Hole' books... - mkuller 09:19:02 10/21/17 (2)