the Sea. Saw the famous movie at last and totally disappointed. Alcoholics partying till early morning and then walking to store to get more beer forgetting the fire screen when the kids are sleeping upstairs. Have to hit somebody in the bar. Curses at the tenant. Yet this guy is entrusted with the trusteeship of a teenager. The boy have had no supervision and is allowed to cheat his girlfriends. Dont know if he is on drugs. The hero acts as if he has never heard of an undertaker. Wonder if he has always been so unemotional except when in a bar. Some reviewer writes New England people are like that. What a mess of a movie. They nominate it for best movie Oscar. Difficult to watch unsteady characters.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Manchester at........ - Bill the K 06:56:28 01/01/18 (5)
- Indeed; it's terrible. I wondered what all the raving critics... - jeffreybehr 10:41:16 01/01/18 (4)
- It wasn't the feel-good film of the year... - mkuller 08:19:31 01/03/18 (1)
- RE: It wasn't the feel-good film of the year... - Bill the K 08:55:47 01/03/18 (0)
- Casey knocked down an Oscar and a cart load . . . - Billy Wonka 14:08:33 01/02/18 (0)
- it seemed like an arena to exercise their acting chops about things that attract Oscar votes... - PhilJ 06:56:38 01/02/18 (0)