I never saw it when it was the to-do thing; it sounded a little flakey in its description. But I have to say this is a big ol' sloppy love story.
Well played with Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, I liked it a lot, but probably won't see it again. The ending was a bit too sad for me. Probably realistic, but the love between the characters was so vivid that I hated the waste.
Well done, worthwhile, but adios. Back to the Marvel Studios.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - "La La Land" has finally been unleashed to cable. - free.ranger 21:19:42 05/12/18 (11)
- RE: "La La Land" has finally been unleashed to cable. - beach cruiser 14:40:03 05/15/18 (1)
- Not primarily a song/dance musical. - free.ranger 15:22:49 05/15/18 (0)
- It sucks you in and breaks your heart at the end. * - Billy Wonka 21:40:25 05/14/18 (0)
- I made it 15 minutes..... - Mike B. 14:04:30 05/13/18 (1)
- Ditto ^ - Road Warrior 05:23:50 05/14/18 (0)
- I don't think there's been a "big" movie we've been less interested in seeing since... - musetap 11:53:03 05/13/18 (4)
- Oh I'm sure you could develop an interest in LLL if the circumstances were right - Chris from Lafayette 13:13:23 05/14/18 (2)
- "Comments are disabled for this video." - free.ranger 13:28:30 05/14/18 (1)
- And I can assure you that some of those comments were very fine indeed! [nt] ;-) - Chris from Lafayette 00:13:31 05/15/18 (0)
- Right you are... - Victor Khomenko 10:24:40 05/14/18 (0)
- RE: "La La Land" has finally been unleashed to cable. - Steve O 05:21:46 05/13/18 (0)