A dysfunctional family, two funerals, mystical things happening, and an overwhelming sense of foreboding. That about sums it up. For me, This is one of the best of the year so far. The story, the actors, the editing, And, the overall flavor of this film is spooky. I was absolutely amazed watching Toni Collette's face emote through truly terrifying events.
As always, this won't be for everyone. But for those who's enjoy and intriguing Near terrifying experience this is it. Common circumstances are turned in to a nightmarish Theatre of evil. Some may want to walk in, some may want to stay at home and see this.
4 wonks for doing it's job and Toni Colette
Edits: 06/10/18This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Hereditary':. Ready to get your scared on? - Billy Wonka 09:52:55 06/10/18 (11)
- late arrival - Dr Phibes 06:13:03 09/11/18 (0)
- I LOVED it! GREAT acting and plot. - jeffreybehr 16:38:27 07/17/18 (3)
- RE: I LOVED it! GREAT acting and plot. - fantja 23:43:46 07/19/18 (2)
- I'm playing fotografer lately. I have three main hobbies... - jeffreybehr 13:05:21 07/26/18 (1)
- RE: I'm playing fotografer lately. I have three main hobbies... - fantja 16:23:04 08/12/18 (0)
- Word of mouth . . . - Billy Wonka 11:26:50 06/30/18 (0)
- Two hours of tedium that felt like 4. - volunteer 16:26:37 06/17/18 (3)
- I had such hopes for you . . . - Billy Wonka 19:17:05 06/18/18 (2)
- I saw it, in part, on your recommendation. - volunteer 05:58:14 06/19/18 (1)
- Redux: Still my strong favorite for the year . . . - Billy Wonka 09:33:57 06/25/18 (0)
- 'Hereditary' - mkuller 18:45:46 06/10/18 (0)