I'll be happy to forgive Mel Gibson for calling women cops 'Sugartits' if he keeps making movies this good.
"To Learn Who Rules Over You, Simply Find Out Who You Are Not Allowed to Criticize."
-VoltaireThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Hacksaw Ridge' - best movie I've seen in years - mbnx01 10:06:14 06/18/18 (10)
- Hacksaw Ridge was the best WAR movie I've seen since Saving Private Ryan... - TWB 21:20:04 06/19/18 (0)
- Great movie, horrible to watch. - free.ranger 17:02:17 06/18/18 (2)
- Agreed. The violence was integral to the story and its realism. This is WW2 after all. (nt) - semuta 10:24:54 06/19/18 (1)
- was it not repetitious to you? a Mel Gibson trait is violence times 3... nt - PhilJ 17:35:03 06/19/18 (0)
- I thought they needlessly showed violence over and over without advancing the story - PhilJ 14:59:03 06/18/18 (1)
- Overall I too liked it but found the portrayal of violence Tarantino like... - Steve O 15:26:08 06/18/18 (0)
- a little late with the review - beach cruiser 12:50:29 06/18/18 (2)
- Its recently rotated around in the cable movie selections, Cinemax for one. nt - free.ranger 14:54:55 06/18/18 (0)
- RE: a little late with the review - beach cruiser 12:56:10 06/18/18 (0)
- It was very good. - volunteer 12:33:55 06/18/18 (0)