Truly, if you've seen one, you've seen them all . . .
After twenty minutes I was in the "kill me already" stage. This one was dino's on the cheap. Most of the action was at night and/or indoors. Saved the CGI wizards a lot of coloring in, I suppose. I mean, each installment is a new set of greedy bad guys getting eaten in the same old ways. If you've got a kid, I guess they will get a kick out of it. The plot is pretty much the same: save dinos, clone dinos for big bucks, oops--dinos get out of control.
This episode seems to be the least satisfying of all the rest. Just hit the REPLAY button and let it rip.
Jeff Goldblum had a cameo in which he talked indecipherable nonsense the whole time. That's it.
No kids? No go.
1 wonk for going to the effort of making another one
4 wanks for all the sleepwalking during the entire creative process
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Jurrassic: Fallen Kingdom. . . . - Billy Wonka 16:19:34 06/22/18 (8)
- Just saw it... - mkuller 10:14:30 07/09/18 (0)
- I ignored the story and had fun. I think the dinos looked terrific - PhilJ 12:08:40 07/07/18 (0)
- Jurrassic Kingdom , maybe - beach cruiser 00:54:25 06/26/18 (2)
- Wife & I have a date to see it this coming Saturday. - David S. 09:48:40 06/26/18 (0)
- Go for it. Carrying standards is such a load. - free.ranger 07:18:56 06/26/18 (0)
- RE: Jurrassic: Fallen Kingdom. . . . - TWB 19:51:11 06/23/18 (0)
- What's the antidote? - free.ranger 17:36:38 06/22/18 (1)
- We can only hope that eventually they become... - musetap 23:12:35 06/23/18 (0)