Conservative darling, Dinesh D'Souza, has released another biting, well researched film supporting America's silent majority. He draws parallels between our divisive nation both pre and post civil war and the resultant rise of politics and social branding as a result. Dinesh reveals who the real "racists" in America are and does his best to expose and prove his POV.
When you see trailers and adverts for his films you know what you are going to get. When I attended I don't think I saw a person under sixty in the audience and nary a minority of any kind. Most people in America really aren't interested in the truth.
I found this film lacking compared to his last, though. The narrative was uneven but overall the film followed the same path from beginning to end. Obviously, this film was not made for "winning over" anyone but for informing and encouraging Americans to embrace Constitutional America.
3 wonks for research and presenting it in an entertaining way
3 wanks for not having the same compelling story line his last
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Death of a Nation': Truth in advertising . . . - Billy Wonka 10:46:28 08/13/18 (14)
- It sure killed at the box office ... - Sondek 14:47:49 08/13/18 (5)
- Just $11M for the Spikester. * - Billy Wonka 22:07:08 08/13/18 (2)
- RE: Just $11M for the Spikester. * - Sondek 07:38:24 08/14/18 (1)
- RE: Just $11M for the Spikester. * - Crazy Dave 14:55:50 08/15/18 (0)
- It wasn't produced and released for its box office potential... - Steve O 16:36:30 08/13/18 (1)
- Or, Betamax! * - Billy Wonka 22:07:58 08/13/18 (0)
- 'Death of a Nation' - mkuller 12:42:08 08/13/18 (7)
- Yes - there's more than a little irony in the quote you included! [nt] ;-) - Chris from Lafayette 14:02:21 08/13/18 (2)
- Irony... - mkuller 16:43:07 08/13/18 (1)
- Yup - that's what I was thinking [nt] - Chris from Lafayette 17:04:42 08/13/18 (0)
- Umm . . . - Billy Wonka 13:15:49 08/13/18 (0)
- RE: 'Death of a Nation' - pictureguy 12:47:17 08/13/18 (2)