I'm struggling to rationalize giving $79 Canadian to Amazon. I did like the first season of Goliath - which I've watched on the free trial - but for the most part I'm underwhelmed by the TV and movie offering. It seems to be much slimmer pickings than the movie package from Bell Canada so I doubt I could save $22 per month by cancelling that. Am I missing something?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - any opinions on Prime Video? - Jim Pearce 09:11:14 08/29/18 (7)
- there are some movies available on Amazon not on Netflix - stan2 10:45:45 09/17/18 (0)
- I just buy them - bullethead 18:53:59 08/30/18 (0)
- RE: any opinions on Prime Video? - Mike B. 18:50:18 08/30/18 (0)
- RE: any opinions on Prime Video? - Jack G 10:31:38 08/29/18 (0)
- RE: any opinions on Prime Video? - volunteer 09:41:29 08/29/18 (2)