IMDb Story line: A team of secret agents set out to track down the Nazi officer who masterminded the Holocaust. (Seriously?)
That statement about sums up the detail and gravity of this film. Simplistic, something that happened long ago, and really not very important. I felt a sense of mirth during several exchanges between Kingsley and Issac as they tangoed while getting Eichmann to sign a release for his own extradition!
This film is interesting but how much creative license they took is questionable. The acting was solid with Issac and Kingsley adding light touches. Everyone else was pretty serious and Melanie Laurent provided the pulchritude looking darker and more mature than usual.
Perhaps a history guy could see this and separate fact from fiction.
2 wonks for an effort to educate and entertain
3.5 wanks for lack of gravity or seriousness
Edits: 08/30/18This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Operation Finale': Eichmann for Millennials - Billy Wonka 17:46:27 08/29/18 (6)
- RE: 'Operation Finale': Eichmann for Millennials - volunteer 06:27:04 09/01/18 (0)
- RE: 'Operation Finale': Eichmann for Millennials - Crazy Dave 13:24:55 08/30/18 (4)
- Yes, you did . . . - Billy Wonka 18:13:12 08/30/18 (3)
- RE: Yes, you did . . . - Crazy Dave 06:19:17 08/31/18 (2)
- Me too Class of '76 and you're 16 years younger than me?... - musetap 20:57:00 08/31/18 (1)
- RE: Me too Class of '76 and you're 16 years younger than me?... - Crazy Dave 11:20:07 09/03/18 (0)