There's something for every political bent in the half-baked dramedy starring semi-knowns, knowns, and forgettables.
This time a Predator crashes into our planet while being pursued by another Predator ship. He drops right in the middle of a USA hit on cartel henchmen which causes a fracas and the loss of Predator equipment that McKenna purloins rather than turn it over to the proper authorities. A big box comes to his estranged families home and his young son accepts it and soon savants his way to activating the gear and sending out locator signals.
McKenna ends up in the loony group and is soon on his way to a VA funny farm when the Predator strikes the lab where the captured Predator is/was sedated. Mayhem ensues and continues throughout the rest of the film.
Key and Jane try to provide levity and yucks but this mishmash just doesn't get off the ground. Olivia Munn plays a contract biologist that is onto the discovery of a lifetime. Trembly plays an Asperger suffer who is the brain of the future. (Who knew)
This thing is below Grade B and shouldn't even be watched on cable.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'The Pedator': Predators Dogs and Climate Change - Billy Wonka 17:46:07 09/15/18 (6)
- RE: 'The Pedator': Predators Dogs and Climate Change - Dr Phibes 02:49:49 09/19/18 (2)
- RE: 'The Pedator': Predators Dogs and Climate Change - BillH 15:02:12 09/19/18 (1)
- RE: 'The Pedator': Predators Dogs and Climate Change - Dr Phibes 11:16:40 09/20/18 (0)
- RE: 'The Pedator': - Mike B. 11:47:12 09/17/18 (0)
- RE: 'The Pedator': Predators Dogs and Climate Change - BillH 08:52:56 09/16/18 (0)
- 'The Pedator': Likes 'em young does he...? - oldmkvi 08:09:20 09/16/18 (0)