In Reply to: my mistake, I meant FilmStruck, glad you have it... posted by PhilJ on October 9, 2018 at 17:32:21:
I forgot who recommended it here, but I am totally grateful.
Just finished watching Coup de Grace - I got plenty of hell from my wife, not exactly a woman's film, and she remembered it far better than I did.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Netflix - Victor Khomenko 12:31:07 10/09/18 (14)
- Do it, Do it Victor - violinist3 18:59:29 10/16/18 (1)
- I did. and... - Victor Khomenko 06:32:53 10/23/18 (0)
- I think - Awe-d-o-file 13:56:37 10/13/18 (2)
- It is on my list - Victor Khomenko 15:51:18 10/13/18 (1)
- RE: It is on my list - Awe-d-o-file 18:42:06 10/13/18 (0)
- try Film Threat, they let you browse without joining, despite their terrible name they have lots of vintage - PhilJ 15:05:32 10/09/18 (5)
- Thank you, I will write it down and check it out... but... - Victor Khomenko 15:46:13 10/09/18 (4)
- my mistake, I meant FilmStruck, glad you have it... - PhilJ 17:32:21 10/09/18 (3)
- Movies don't have to be olde and b&w to be good . . . - Billy Wonka 14:51:17 10/09/18 (2)