In Reply to: RE: With relatives like you, who needs enemies? posted by jeromelang on January 4, 2012 at 08:10:10:
You are underestimating the creativity of a woman. There where others who also believed your Sony ES story. You have given proof with a picture and you are making jokes about the Sony str-da5400es. I am not a big fan of AV receivers and my cousin has only the str-da2400es which is an entry model but he wants to upgrade to the str-da5700es model which has HATS implemented.
My cousin has the Sony scd-xa5400es sacd player connected with HDMI to his Sony str-da2400es AV receiver and he also talks about HATS just as Disbeliever. My cousin and Disbeliever are two of a kind and share the same passion about Sony ES. When I bought the Sony scd-xa9000es SACD player I did not know what ES stands for and later my cousin told me it is "Extremely High Standard" or "Extreme Standard Series". What is in a name? You tell me. At Accuphase they do not need this kind of marketing tricks.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Sony ES is alive and well!! - JohanV 07:02:48 12/27/11 (15)
- RE: Sony ES is alive...but Sony is not making money. - JohanV 20:41:29 01/03/12 (0)
- WTF, I thought you hate Sony products....? - jeromelang 09:00:14 01/02/12 (13)
- RE: WTF, I thought you hate Sony products....? - JohanV 06:40:27 01/03/12 (12)
- RE: WTF, I thought you hate Sony products....? - jeromelang 06:52:10 01/03/12 (11)
- RE: WTF, I thought you hate Sony products....? - JohanV 07:09:37 01/03/12 (10)
- With relatives like you, who needs enemies? - jeromelang 15:29:50 01/03/12 (9)
- RE: With relatives like you, who needs enemies? - JohanV 23:10:26 01/03/12 (5)
- RE: With relatives like you, who needs enemies? - jeromelang 08:10:10 01/04/12 (4)
- RE: With relatives like you, who needs enemies? - JohanV 20:02:24 01/03/12 (2)