In Reply to: RE: AC conditioner for TV? posted by aarocks on August 23, 2016 at 18:35:10:
the Richard Gray is perfect for my set-up, Sony XBR CRT. These products very finely tune the picture and all backgrounds are pitch black.
Also, there is zero white nor red "crush". What that means, no bleeding of white nor red colors (ghosting is another term via Videophiles).
The Shunyata is perfect for those who own Plasma tv sets. It does the exact same thing, as the RGPC on a CRT, tv.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - AC conditioner for TV? - aarocks 09:12:42 08/22/16 (9)
- PurePower 3000 was excellent on our Pioneer Plasma (Nt.) - Winston Smith 02:00:06 08/26/16 (3)
- RE: PurePower 3000 was excellent on our Pioneer Plasma (Nt.) - Sondek 12:08:31 08/26/16 (2)
- Yup, a real problem, no doubt..... - Winston Smith 12:46:21 09/01/16 (0)
- RE: PurePower 3000 was excellent on our Pioneer Plasma (Nt.) - fantja 14:34:59 08/27/16 (0)
- RE: AC conditioner for TV? - fantja 17:53:51 08/23/16 (4)