I have no experience with receivers since I'm a two channel stereo and tube guy. This time I'm looking for a network receiver to connect to my TV for movies and also to stream audio from the internet. I have to admit I have not listened to a receiver in years and I need your opinion in choosing a good sounding receiver for general purpose use. Having said that I looked at the usual players like Onkyo, Yamaha and Denon. Since the features are close on all of them, which one would you recommend based on sound? Should I look at another brand? Thanks in advance for your opinion.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Best sounding receiver? - Audiogabby 14:03:47 11/07/16 (5)
- RE: Best sounding receiver? - Mr Peabody 14:03:59 11/15/16 (0)
- Marantz x2 - MannyE 11:51:53 11/14/16 (0)
- Marantz - Ross 18:41:20 11/09/16 (0)
- RE: Best sounding receiver? - mrdavis842 23:31:16 11/07/16 (0)
- Unless you're looking to power a killer home theater setup - Road Warrior 20:04:09 11/07/16 (0)