Home Video Asylum

TVs, VCRs, DVD players, Home Theater systems and more.

RE: TV has Optical Audio Out......Cheap way to RCA Jacks

You will need a DAC. Some TVs do not give an option for PCM output and only output Dolby Digital so you may need one that accepts Dolby Digital (e.g. Orei DA34 or Orei DA34X), check your manual first. I use a FiiO D3 (D03K) for my TVs optical output but any will work.



This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: TV has Optical Audio Out......Cheap way to RCA Jacks - mrdavis842 12:25:41 03/24/17 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.