PBS - KQED
They've changed antenna's in my area and I have no hope of receiving over the air.
Now it appears that I have to get cable.
For Comcast, should I rent or buy their box? I hope they've gotten smaller as my space is already taken up with home theater stuff.
What is this Roku stuff about not requiring a cable box? It's a BOX, isn't it?
Wife is overjoyed. I've always hated 200+ channels and still NOTHING worth watching.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Been cut off from my favorite TV programming - jedrider 22:18:39 01/22/18 (14)
- go to pbs.org to stream - bullethead 09:40:05 05/08/18 (2)
- RE: go to pbs.org to stream - slbenz 14:07:49 05/11/18 (1)
- RE: go to pbs.org to stream - jedrider 13:49:37 05/12/18 (0)
- RE: Been cut off from my favorite TV programming - fantja 13:44:36 03/05/18 (0)
- RE: Been cut off from my favorite TV programming - robert.weatherman 09:19:04 02/02/18 (0)
- An idea! - jedrider 15:08:18 01/23/18 (0)
- RE: Been cut off from my favorite TV programming - 6bq5 11:02:29 01/23/18 (3)
- Really? - jedrider 11:08:20 01/23/18 (2)
- Have you tried this? - RadioWonder 05:08:15 01/23/18 (1)
- YES - jedrider 08:13:06 01/23/18 (0)
- Another question - jedrider 22:44:19 01/22/18 (1)
- Antenna Amplifier - Carl G 02:10:19 02/25/18 (0)