I am looking for a new 65" tv. Cnet and others suggest the TCL 6 series as the way to go, unless I want to spend $800 more for the Sony xbr900.
So I go to Best Buy and Costco, and not only are the 6 series not displayed, the 5 series looks dark and inadequate.
I am thinking that the profit factor has retailers making the less margin tvs look bad, since Cnet does objective testing, etc.
Just curious if others have had this retail experience.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - email@example.com 14:30:47 11/13/18 (11)
- Best Buy salesman are on commission - SuperSonic 02:26:40 01/04/19 (0)
- When it comes to TV's... You simply can not go wrong with Sony... - TWB 16:20:47 11/26/18 (3)
- A lot of Pro TV gear is made by Sony - SuperSonic 09:36:43 02/13/19 (0)
- RE: When it comes to TV's... You simply can not go wrong with Sony... - Hornlover 08:12:22 11/27/18 (1)
- One problem with the excellent Panny plasma. - Mr. Dick Hertz 11:57:44 12/16/18 (0)
- RE: looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - Tidycat1 21:01:39 11/13/18 (5)
- RE: looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - firstname.lastname@example.org 16:24:54 11/26/18 (4)
- RE: looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - Jerry P 04:59:12 11/28/18 (3)