I remember reading a review years ago that compared a cheap blu ray player to an expensive one (Oppo, as I recall). Conclusion? Picture quality was identical.
I've thought for a long time a good cheap player would have as good a picture as the pricey units. Am I wrong?
So how good is this?
'A lie is halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on'. -Mark TwainThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - How good is a $200 4K blu-ray player? - mbnx01 16:08:34 04/12/19 (5)
- RE: How good is a $200 4K blu-ray player? - RGA 08:01:53 05/08/19 (0)
- RE: How good is a $200 4K blu-ray player? - Rod M 14:26:04 04/18/19 (0)
- I can't comment directly, but... - Jack G 06:05:49 04/14/19 (0)
- I've got the Sony UBP x800, universal (SACD & DVD-A) and 4k. - Road Warrior 18:12:08 04/12/19 (1)
- I'll second that. - Markw* 08:57:48 04/20/19 (0)