This is a recent Guy Ritchie directed film. Excellent cast, decent acting. I have had a hit and miss rating of Ritchie's films. Mostly misses.
This one had a plot with many twists, but one I could follow. The ruthless dealings of high dollar underworld criminals. I found it to be a good use of my two hours.
My viewing was of the blu-ray disc from Netflix.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - The Gentlemen - Mike B. 08:39:07 07/19/20 (11)
- I really dislike Guy Ritchie - mbnx01 12:15:46 07/21/20 (1)
- RE: I really dislike Guy Ritchie - Mike B. 07:21:46 07/22/20 (0)
- Been on the wire about that, good cast, agree about GR. Thanks, gonna watch it... N/T - musetap 10:22:43 07/20/20 (0)
- "Lock, Stock, and Two-smoking Barrels" - tinear 06:29:15 07/20/20 (1)
- RE: "Lock, Stock, and Two-smoking Barrels" - Billy Wonka 10:32:02 07/20/20 (0)
- Guy Richie seems like the British Tarantino - violinist3 23:57:37 07/19/20 (3)
- Tarantino is a master; Guy R is an entertaining, one-trick pony. "Kill Bill." - tinear 13:17:13 07/22/20 (0)
- RE: Guy Richie seems like the British Tarantino - Mike B. 16:52:05 07/20/20 (1)
- I think Richie overdoes the Brit colloquial - violinist3 20:04:29 07/20/20 (0)
- After seeing it BIG . . . - Billy Wonka 16:33:12 07/19/20 (0)
- I might have to check that out.... - TWB 15:41:58 07/19/20 (0)