In Reply to: Because it is not a random distribution posted by Victor Khomenko on August 27, 2020 at 04:56:47:
Yes - the moving to another country part is the video advertising aspect but I suspect the numbers are the numbers. Culturally some countries do various things that on average are healthier. If Americans adopted those habits they would may also live as long.
Having been to Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand most of these tend to be walking focused. Fish over red meat - vegetables over bread and French fries - far less portion sizes - green tea and water over Coca-Cola. Not as much buffet.
Americans and Canadians who avoid this stuff will be healthier and should exceed the averages. But remember these are still averages - I am sure lots of Japanese drop dead at 35 from stress or bad luck just like anywhere else.
And COVID will mess up all these numbers anyway.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Unhinged': Aussie Man Bad - Billy Wonka 16:27:56 08/24/20 (9)
- Only people with a death wish should visit Oz. At - tinear 09:54:35 08/25/20 (7)
- RE: Only people with a death wish should visit Oz. At - RGA 00:28:14 08/26/20 (5)
- Can you judge in one year - Bill the K 05:20:47 08/28/20 (0)
- "Life expectancy" is total bull - Victor Khomenko 07:48:13 08/26/20 (3)
- Look at "Newsfront" - Victor Khomenko 10:31:12 08/25/20 (0)
- Duel Lite? nt - Des 16:38:05 08/24/20 (0)
- RE: Because it is not a random distribution - RGA 06:20:25 08/27/20 (0)