In Reply to: "1st season is painful," You can say that twice again. posted by Victor Khomenko on August 30, 2020 at 06:02:22:
Reverse the roles with me and my Mrs., Vic.
I was not gonna watch season 2 after suffering through the first one. She twisted my arm. I'm glad I relented.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - My love affair with Phoebe . . . - Billy Wonka 12:44:46 08/28/20 (12)
- Shtick: speak in terms a rapper would blush to, facing directly into the camera. Are we - tinear 17:09:40 09/03/20 (1)
- Sorry, tinman, your pretentions have been out voted . . . - Billy Wonka 08:06:16 09/18/20 (0)
- Season one was mediocre... season two divine... but she's a gem... - musetap 22:17:45 08/28/20 (1)
- Yeah, season two (3-hours) begat all the awards. * - Billy Wonka 19:55:23 08/31/20 (0)
- RE: My love affair with Phoebe . . . - Sondek 19:47:28 08/28/20 (5)
- I couldn't finish the first season. Maybe I'll try the second. (nt) - reelsmith. 12:03:57 08/31/20 (0)
- "1st season is painful," You can say that twice again. - Victor Khomenko 06:02:22 08/30/20 (3)
- My favourite comedy, brit or otherwise. - Road Warrior 17:10:57 08/28/20 (0)
- You might want to give Crashing a look (also by PWB) on Netflix - PhilJ 16:36:37 08/28/20 (0)