I don't even like Chess, terrible at it, and Gambit isn't that good, really, but it's like a car crash with blood on the windshield; difficult to look away.
Space Force, silliness ensues, sometimes in the right amount. John Malkovich being John Malkovich.
Looking forward to Mank, Enola, and Umbrella.
Prime is now what drove me away from Netflix a few years ago. Like Cable TV, so much content, so little to watch.
Sapiens, My AssThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Return to Netflix after a long time away - B. Scarpia 08:51:55 12/31/20 (11)
- RE: Return to Netflix after a long time away - Billy Wonka 12:50:06 01/10/21 (1)
- RE: I hear ya' - B. Scarpia 13:04:33 01/10/21 (0)
- Prime offers several months of good free movies - Jay Buridan 17:23:13 12/31/20 (2)
- free shipping - mbnx01 18:52:29 12/31/20 (1)
- It's part of the Bezo's trap . . . - Billy Wonka 11:21:50 01/02/21 (0)
- I just finished Spy on Ntflx - Road Warrior 15:49:36 12/31/20 (4)
- Borat did good . . . - Billy Wonka 11:24:19 01/02/21 (1)
- Yup, tho the ending is openly hinted at in the beginning - Road Warrior 21:33:21 01/05/21 (0)
- RE: I've seen good write-ups of Bridgerton - B. Scarpia 17:36:41 12/31/20 (1)
- Pretty dumb romance/fantasy about as historically accurate as "History of The World"... - musetap 22:53:20 01/01/21 (0)
- MUBI, Criterion Channel, and Kanopy are mother's milk for film lovers. nt - tinear 12:56:24 12/31/20 (0)