We're looking to cut the cable and go streaming but we like the local ABC CBS NBC channels for local news and some primetime shows. I also enjoy at least stereo and preferably Dolby D that cable broadcasts.
How is anyone here doing that and is it even possible? Is dolby broadcast over the air?
We have an older Samsung smart TV with coax in. But could by a separate box with HDMI output.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - HD antenna to HDMI for primetime shows - Scholl 10:05:01 12/15/22 (7)
- RE: HD antenna to HDMI for primetime shows - AbeCollins 10:19:22 12/29/22 (1)
- For multiple tv's with one antenna. - budget fi 20:07:45 12/31/22 (0)
- RE: HD antenna to HDMI for primetime shows - budget fi 15:43:20 12/27/22 (0)
- RE: HD antenna to HDMI for primetime shows - 6bq5 20:41:40 12/16/22 (1)
- RE: HD antenna to HDMI for primetime shows - Scholl 05:13:39 12/17/22 (0)
- Check Antennaweb - Jon L 10:39:46 12/15/22 (1)
- RE: Check Antennaweb - Scholl 13:43:33 12/15/22 (0)