Well... not just myself. A friend made a case for it, so my wife wanted to see it. Being a sucker for any sci-fi, I went along - fortunately, we didn't have to put down any coin to see it. :)
Rarely have we stepped into such a monumental pile of dreck. We both kept yawning, longing for the promised unexpected ending... which never came. We both tried to keep our disappointments to ourselves, but our bodies twitched uncontrollably, betraying our deep uncomfortable feelings. Hey, this might be just like the root canal, with a relief at the end, our bodies kept saying. Alas...
What made this experience so much more painful, was the fact that just the night before we watched The Day the Earth Stood Still. 1951, but handily beat the proverbial crap out of this latest marvel on all levels... not to mention the female lead.
Thanks havens for free videos! Too bad they don't pay us for bad experiences!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Blaming only myself. Finally saw Arrival - Victor Khomenko 06:04:37 02/06/17 (12)
- RE: and now its out on video - user510 11:40:08 02/15/17 (0)
- Help me out. Were those giant tree trunks? Nt - geoffkait 13:46:06 02/06/17 (5)
- If you hadn't walked out so early you'd know... - Steve O 17:52:40 02/06/17 (4)
- "That is my little Geptapussy..." - Victor Khomenko 05:16:42 02/07/17 (3)
- Admiral Byrd said they were tall and Nordic . . . - Billy Wonka 16:38:28 02/07/17 (2)
- Nordic . . . Schmordic... girls always tell me... - Victor Khomenko 05:52:14 02/08/17 (1)
- They say -- smartest guy in Hollywood. Two Phd's. * - Billy Wonka 23:31:24 02/09/17 (0)
- RE: Blaming only myself. Finally saw Arrival - Wojciech 11:49:10 02/06/17 (0)
- Didn't like it, didn't get it- How in the world did she - oldmkvi 08:10:52 02/06/17 (3)
- RE: Didn't like it, didn't get it- How in the world did she - email@example.com 07:28:43 02/16/17 (0)
- If you were a child of the 60's, ...you'd know! - Audiophilander 23:59:57 02/06/17 (1)
- I am, and I didn't- may have fallen asleep... - oldmkvi 15:34:51 02/07/17 (0)