In Reply to: Didn't like it, didn't get it- How in the world did she posted by oldmkvi on February 6, 2017 at 08:10:52:
Victor was so right! I learned a new word too, dreck. It must mean (It sucks).
The only positive thing about this movie is the deep low alien sounds you get from using a sub-woofer. I rented the dvd. My favorite and only video shop offers a dollar back if you return it early. I'm doing a Bob Hayes sprint to the store to get that buck back.
The movie works better than Sominex with a Nyquil shooter.
I didn't get it either. Maybe some people find boring very mind boggling.
Contact and Close Encounters are superb movies. This one is not!
Victor, I'm a big fan of any old 50's class b sci-fi flicks. Even the worst one is better than what I saw last night....Mark Korda
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Blaming only myself. Finally saw Arrival - Victor Khomenko 06:04:37 02/06/17 (12)
- RE: and now its out on video - user510 11:40:08 02/15/17 (0)
- Help me out. Were those giant tree trunks? Nt - geoffkait 13:46:06 02/06/17 (5)
- If you hadn't walked out so early you'd know... - Steve O 17:52:40 02/06/17 (4)
- "That is my little Geptapussy..." - Victor Khomenko 05:16:42 02/07/17 (3)
- Admiral Byrd said they were tall and Nordic . . . - Billy Wonka 16:38:28 02/07/17 (2)
- Nordic . . . Schmordic... girls always tell me... - Victor Khomenko 05:52:14 02/08/17 (1)
- They say -- smartest guy in Hollywood. Two Phd's. * - Billy Wonka 23:31:24 02/09/17 (0)
- RE: Blaming only myself. Finally saw Arrival - Wojciech 11:49:10 02/06/17 (0)
- Didn't like it, didn't get it- How in the world did she - oldmkvi 08:10:52 02/06/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Didn't like it, didn't get it- How in the world did she - firstname.lastname@example.org 07:28:43 02/16/17 (0)