Subtle as a sledge hammer too.
It's good to be good at what ones does.
Chapter two is 20 minutes too long, but fun in the same sick way as uno.
Perfect role for the very limited Reeves until he gets too old.
Nice casting for the supporting roles.
A type of graphic novel Hollywood Entertainment that doesn't make one
feel too dumb or too guilty for seeing it.
"Once this was all Black Plasma and Imagination"-Michael McClure
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Man, that John Wick sure can kill people... - musetap 15:14:44 10/22/17 (11)
- Just watched Wick 2. Did I miss something, not having seen Wick 1? - David S. 08:49:37 11/09/17 (3)
- RE: Just watched Wick 2. Did I miss something, not having seen Wick 1? - Dr Phibes 01:47:11 11/10/17 (2)
- "I'll kill them, I'll kill them all!"* yup there has to be at least one more - PhilJ 11:59:34 10/23/17 (1)
- RE: "I'll kill them, I'll kill them all!"* yup there has to be at least one more - fantja 12:37:20 10/24/17 (0)
- Amazing set and lighting design...(nt) - mkuller 17:31:59 10/22/17 (1)
- Yep, a 1st class production on all levels... N/T - musetap 19:17:22 10/22/17 (0)
- and, it looks like there will be a third one to come - Mike B. 16:19:45 10/22/17 (2)
- I figure they might just be good for 5... - musetap 19:15:29 10/22/17 (1)
- You kidding? Every hit man on the planet is engaged . . . - Billy Wonka 09:44:45 10/23/17 (0)