it's Nobody's Perry Mason, because it's NOT and has Nothing to do with
They just used the Names.
Call it something else.
But NOT Perry Mason.
And the Stubble, and everyone yelling FUCK, not true to the Period ( 1931 ) at all.
Or the music.
And no real Theme to speak of, just mood.
Bosch got changed, but it's still Bosch.
This New show sucks, plays on the Name, and doesn't deliver , at all.
The Warren William Movies were better, and they were pretty bad...
Raymond Burr is laughing his ass off!
Edits: 06/22/20This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - It's not your father's Perry Mason. In fact, - oldmkvi 20:34:10 06/21/20 (6)
- We like it a LOT, well done and has great potential. Too bad about the name... - musetap 20:52:31 07/01/20 (0)
- OK, I stand corrected! Episode #2 is terrific!. - oldmkvi 21:14:27 06/28/20 (0)
- So far, generic noir...but that's OK with me... - tunenut 16:14:49 06/26/20 (1)
- I'll be there too! Not Bailing. - oldmkvi 19:21:31 06/26/20 (0)
- RE: I enjoyed it quite a lot. - thegage 18:45:27 06/23/20 (0)
- RE: It's not your father's Perry Mason. In fact, - volunteer 07:46:48 06/23/20 (0)