satisfying morsel. Trivia: the very good Pascal looked familiar. He played Denzel W's antagonist in Equalizer: 2. Sophie Thatcher's middle name? Bathsheba.
I liked the pink hulk in the cage. For Tarantino dislikers, I'm sorry to point out the similarity to that guy and the guy-in-the-basement-box in, "Pulp Fiction."
Pascal, who's originally Chilean, has no accent. His parents were strong Allende supporters, fleeing to and granted asylum in Denmark.
Edits: 11/18/20This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - "Prospect:" thanks to all for recommendation:oozy, slimy, and - tinear 05:20:03 11/18/20 (12)
- The pink hulk seemed more Tim Burtonish... N/T - musetap 12:09:38 11/20/20 (0)
- I would have liked it better.... - Mike B. 10:02:23 11/20/20 (3)
- RE: I would have liked it better.... - violinist3 09:38:47 11/21/20 (0)
- No film, more like a trailer, then. A trailer to nowhere. nt - tinear 09:26:48 11/21/20 (1)
- RE: No film, more like a trailer, then. A trailer to nowhere - Mike B. 12:22:18 11/21/20 (0)
- Pascal - Road Warrior 08:53:43 11/18/20 (6)
- RE: He's Also The Mandalorian - thegage 06:55:17 11/23/20 (0)
- Pascal (w/ his dialog) and Thatcher made Prospect... - musetap 12:08:00 11/20/20 (1)
- I don't know if it was the writing or Pascal's delivery of it - Road Warrior 17:54:15 11/20/20 (0)
- Lots of weird characters, like that group in the tent... nt - tinear 14:52:37 11/18/20 (2)
- RE: Lots of weird characters, like that group in the tent... nt - Sondek 08:16:45 11/19/20 (1)
- Good snag. He looked familiar and piqued my interest - Road Warrior 11:56:05 11/19/20 (0)