Dark with a cast of thousands all introduced by the gang leader as the narrator, this Brit Crime fit the template perfectly. Lots of snappy dialog and gunplay with oodles of character development. The plot was almost superfluous. If you like that kind of thing you will certainly like this one.
Bonus points: Looks like MILO plays the Russian. (That or his slimmed-down brother).
Prime and YT
View YouTube Video
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'The Berlin Job': Classic Brit Crime - Billy Wonka 17:39:16 02/28/21 (8)
- Is there a dictionary of Brit slang? - violinist3 14:23:12 03/02/21 (4)
- RE: Is there a dictionary of Brit slang? - Mike B. 11:07:45 03/03/21 (3)
- I use Closed Captions for Brit,Irish & Scottish accents. Nt - oldmkvi 17:54:56 03/03/21 (2)
- "Mr. Barrel, meet Mr. Bottom." 5.2/10 (IMDB) Ugh... nt - tinear 10:21:33 03/01/21 (2)
- Did you watch it, or . . . - Billy Wonka 11:45:08 03/01/21 (1)
- 5.2, jus' sayin.' Milo indeed makes me ponder pop... nt - tinear 14:59:57 03/01/21 (0)