Being on a fixed income, I have to use some enginuity in maximising my viewing.
I keep track of the available movies.
I have Prime so I can get free delivery and use prime music and videos. I wait patiently for the films that I want to see on Netflix, Hulu etc. Then get the service for a month and Bing on them, then cancell the service.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - The art of cheapskate binging - violinist3 05:51:41 03/09/21 (6)
- Thanks, now I can watch all The Great Courses for free - Jay Buridan 19:23:54 03/30/21 (0)
- Living the dream! * - Billy Wonka 15:19:19 03/11/21 (1)
- RE: Living the dream! * - violinist3 16:36:07 03/11/21 (0)
- Public Library? - Vegman70 12:11:40 03/09/21 (1)
- Our library gets all the latest dvd's - violinist3 15:09:42 03/09/21 (0)
- No cheapster should ignore Kanopy. Vast selection: free. - tinear 07:27:02 03/09/21 (0)