15 episodes narrated by a historian. Its backed up by maps showing the spread. A fascinating explanation of the spread and causes of the plague. Its a complete view of what life was like from 1346 to 1365. It kept me interested all the way through.
It's on prime.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - He black death: the world's most devastating plague - violinist3 06:38:57 03/24/21 (10)
- If Wuhan caused buboes then you can believe . . . - Billy Wonka 19:09:19 03/26/21 (1)
- Nah, the powers-that-had-been woulda said, "Mosquito bites, get over it!" nt - tinear 15:17:56 03/27/21 (0)
- Bored with Covid? Nt - geoffkait 12:04:17 03/24/21 (7)
- RE: Bored with Covid? Nt - fantja 04:58:31 03/26/21 (1)
- RE: Bored with Covid? Nt - geoffkait 08:24:59 03/31/21 (0)
- I have always been interested in the history of the plague - violinist3 15:08:46 03/24/21 (4)
- Barbara Tuchman's "Distant Mirror" covered a lot of the Black Plague and how different factions reacted. - firstname.lastname@example.org 07:46:41 03/31/21 (0)
- Not Ebola. It can't be pandemic 'cause it kills too quickly. nt - tinear 15:36:20 03/24/21 (2)
- I don't know if I should be relieved - violinist3 22:57:13 03/24/21 (1)
- Only spreadable when host is showing symptoms. Only spread with - tinear 05:40:45 03/25/21 (0)