This is the film of our times that will shock you into a state of awareness unlike any film in recent memory. It brings you inside a Mexican uprising where the poor attack the "rich". It will make you hug your Second Amendment and act nicer to others.
This has a rambling ensemble cast that stems from an upper-class wedding and reception. The shock and awe begin when the mob comes over the back fence. Later, the abduction of the bride, wearing red, is another horror of brutal captivity.
The cinematography was ground level and you never felt disconnected from the action. Well acted, pitch-perfect direction, and sure to be a political reference point as it is too easy to see the black outfits and masks that flood our streets now.
Amazon rental. See it, be brave.
View YouTube Video
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'New Order': Film of the Decade - Billy Wonka 11:54:12 07/10/21 (5)
- Ever consider reviewing a film w/out taking the opportunity to - tinear 13:03:44 07/12/21 (2)
- You are so sensitive and delicate . , . - Billy Wonka 19:25:53 07/13/21 (1)
- I wish I didn't have to uncurl my pinky to write a rejoinder. - tinear 08:45:52 07/24/21 (0)
- "Mexican uprising" - Jon L 08:27:47 07/12/21 (1)
- It does. Wasn't a city official "held hostage" here . . . - Billy Wonka 12:48:12 07/12/21 (0)