This NZ movie could not escape my perusal. The title reeked of the worst movie made yet was so dumb sounding it could not be ignored. Listed as comedy-horror I would have to refute that with that fact it was neither.
The title was even wrong as the killer was actually a recliner and never once referred to as a sofa. Although, when the recliner stood upright to attack it was frightening. (Sure it was.)
When one sees such complete cinematic abortions it harkens the question of: WHY? Who would encourage and approve of such an idea? Who would support this knowing it's a Super-Stinker? It proves one thing, if you have the yarbles to talk the project up you will eventually get support.
If killer recliners, young people stupid enough to sit on them, musty old Rabi's divining secrets, and a healthy kill list stir your interests then you might want to watch this. (Nah.)
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Killer Sofa': Front runner for Worst Movie Present and Future. . . - Billy Wonka 08:11:38 08/13/21 (8)
- +1 for using "yarbles" in your post (nt) - Dynamite Ham 12:33:55 08/22/21 (0)
- At what point did you stop watching it? Nt - geoffkait 12:21:11 08/20/21 (1)
- Can you walk away from a 12 car pile up . . . - Billy Wonka 11:49:37 08/23/21 (0)
- Worse than "Rubber?" - David S. 08:16:01 08/17/21 (2)
- Seems a reviewer like this one . . . - Billy Wonka 11:48:18 08/23/21 (0)
- At least rubber has Roxane Mesquida in it * - Road Warrior 10:21:45 08/18/21 (0)
- RE: 'Killer Sofa': Front runner for Worst Movie Present and Furniture. . . - Mossback 18:43:26 08/15/21 (0)
- Killer Sofa - Worst Movie Present and Future - You obviously (fortunately) have never seen - Road Warrior 10:47:42 08/14/21 (0)