Damn good! The ending of Season 3 was terrific--- it was fascinating, told you a lot more about the characters--- and left you crazed to know more. Strong, as Kendall (wonderful article in the New Yorker about him and his belated entry into stardom), again takes a 180-degree turn, though in a believable and not-unexpected direction.
I hate to say it... but Machiavellian, Shakespearean, excellent!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - "Succession:" how good can it get? - tinear 08:51:59 12/14/21 (6)
- 2 behind so haven't seen the S3 finale but, if it's on a par with S2 Finale, we're in for quite the treat^ - Road Warrior 21:53:13 12/15/21 (0)
- RE: "Succession:" how good can it get? - tunenut 16:23:11 12/14/21 (4)
- "dialog, witty" - Victor Khomenko 10:28:13 12/15/21 (2)
- The jokes are supposed to fall flat, mostly, because they're - tinear 06:36:56 12/16/21 (0)
- a chacun son gout - tunenut 11:13:09 12/15/21 (0)
- Absolute agreement. This ranks up there with fine films. nt - tinear 08:07:01 12/15/21 (0)