In Reply to: Watched Thirteen Lives last night.... posted by TWB on August 7, 2022 at 11:09:15:
in a K-hole. I was given an overdose of ketamine in an emergency room about 3 years ago. For me it was a nightmare that left me shook for 3 or 4 weeks. It was hard for me to watch a movie with so many ketamine injections.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Watched Thirteen Lives last night.... - TWB 11:09:15 08/07/22 (4)Follow Ups
- Hard to watch for anyone who's been... - MaxwellP 05:01:47 08/09/22 (0)