in a troubling way.
Skewers the foodie craze, broils restaurant reviewers, makes mincemeat out of idolization,
dices and slices class differences, stir fries the pretentious and serves as an entertaining
(even with a side of broken emulsion) slice of satire.
Ralph Fiennes and Anya Taylor-Joy are delightful, the rest of the crew and guests above
par for the course(s).
Streaming on HBO.
"Once this was all Black Plasma and Imagination"-Michael McClure
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - The Menu... tasty... - musetap 14:45:55 01/04/23 (6)
- RE: The Menu... tasty... - pbarach 14:16:25 01/14/23 (1)
- Coincidence?... - musetap 13:36:15 01/15/23 (0)
- Excellent summation ... - reelsmith. 08:31:24 01/08/23 (3)
- Cheeseburger and Anna's speech to Chef prior to getting it the best part of the flick - Road Warrior 08:40:38 01/08/23 (2)
- Not only that, but the only delicious looking food in a film ostensibly... - musetap 17:32:42 01/08/23 (0)
- +1 ! ... - reelsmith. 09:30:24 01/08/23 (0)