Okay, I'll start.
Why? This thing is the ultimate grab bag of Indi Cliches. It is a total rehash of the past. Sure, the effects are great it is still so tiresome. There aren't any new moves other than being depicted in 1969 with flashbacks to WW2. Waller-Bridge is certainly talented but not so much here.
If you go see it take an alarm clock with you.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Indiana Jones and the Film of Doom - Billy Wonka 17:59:25 07/01/23 (6)
- I enjoyed it ... - reelsmith. 04:52:27 07/06/23 (1)
- Gulp, I saw it a second time and enjoyed it! What happened? * - Billy Wonka 16:15:27 09/09/23 (0)
- RE: Indiana Jones and the Film of Doom - grantv 17:04:13 07/02/23 (0)
- It certainly isn't getting any respect from a lot of YouTube critics. . . - Chris from Lafayette 11:42:53 07/02/23 (2)
- Feels like making love to Keith Richards - Wojciech 14:26:34 07/04/23 (1)
- One day we all need to stop and think, what kind of world are we leaving to Keith Richards? Nt - geoffkait 15:11:22 07/05/23 (0)