Ethan is back! Fighting A.I. that will make mankind suffer in the hands of the wrong users.
Ethan and crew are getting old. Despite that, they were all running Marathons throughout the movie and driving like demo-derby royalty. Plenty of scenery with Rome and Venice as the main backdrops.
At a whopping 2:46, it does make one yearn for a pit stop.
This is just like Indiana's film, it's an institutional entertainment and you must go. At least once.
Repetitious but not really boring.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Mission Impossible 3 - Billy Wonka 20:52:53 07/11/23 (5)
- After an hour, I decided this pic failed the Katherine Test-- - jeffreybehr 00:48:10 07/28/23 (0)
- The MOST overpaid actor, the MOST overhyped film franchise.... - TWB 08:30:18 07/16/23 (1)
- How do you really feel about Simon Pegg? * - Billy Wonka 16:17:07 07/20/23 (0)
- "Repetitious but not really boring..." - musetap 17:50:30 07/12/23 (0)
- "institutional entertainment" - I like that phrase [nt] ;-) - Chris from Lafayette 10:30:00 07/12/23 (0)