In Reply to: Me call... he no answer. posted by Victor Khomenko on April 5, 2013 at 08:09:16:
control enough of his motor skills to take a pill or squeeze a trigger, though.
Mainly, I think it's a lack of fortitude. I don't mean to criticize, it's a tough thing to do, to decide to end one's life.
I only hope that I have the ability, should it come to that.
Perhaps I've irritated enough inmates so that it's a moot point!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Poor Ebert . . . it just can't possibly get worse, can it? - just grits 20:35:38 04/03/13 (17)
- so sad to hear, at least his misery is over. RIP - PhilJ 20:54:52 04/04/13 (0)
- very sad today, R.I.P Roger Ebert - tunenut 16:16:45 04/04/13 (1)
- Very sad. - Prisoners 16:40:10 04/04/13 (0)
- Toodles, Roger, you will be missed. * - just grits 14:32:39 04/04/13 (0)
- RE: His leave is permanent by now- - patrickU 13:24:11 04/04/13 (0)
- His love of cinema is really infectious. Hope he wins this battle. - Enophile 10:59:59 04/04/13 (1)
- RE: Nope - his battle is over. RIP (nt - Eldragon 12:43:57 04/04/13 (0)
- Best wishes - Victor Khomenko 06:13:22 04/04/13 (9)
- And just like that! RIP, RE. - sjb 12:41:30 04/04/13 (1)
- Fuck... nt - Victor Khomenko 13:17:01 04/04/13 (0)
- We all possess the means to exit when the film gets too horrific. nt - tinear 07:45:27 04/04/13 (6)
- Not true at all, unfortunately. - Victor Khomenko 07:47:19 04/04/13 (5)
- All free people may make their hiatus with a bare bodkin. nt - tinear 17:53:01 04/04/13 (4)
- While paralized? - Victor Khomenko 19:24:17 04/04/13 (3)Follow Ups
- It is a situation that most of us will face, if not personally, with a loved one. It is rare that a guy can't - tinear 19:52:15 04/05/13 (0)